Growing up in South Louisiana food is a part of every aspect of life. Curt has 30 years of stirring in pots, smoking meats, manning the grill, writing about food,and co hosting his own grilling television show Grillin' with the Guru.
He now brings that experience to you in his products. Each has been personally developed, tested, and approved by Curt himself. Enjoy life...eat well!
Stop guessing about authenticity, these are the very same seasonings and ingredients used in real, Cajun kitchens every day. Give your food the love it deserves...real Cajun spice.
Budget Pork Tenderloin Pasta
Just because food costs are high, and your budget is tight doesn’t mean you have to settle for dull, boring food. This pork tenderloin dish is easy to prepare, incredibly affordable, and smacks you in the mouth with flavor!
The real bonus is that you can transform the dish into a sandwich that’s even better than the pasta!
· Olive Oil
· 2-2½ lbs Pork Tenderloin
· 2-3 large Zucchini (cut into 2-inch-thick rounds)
· 1 lb Short cut pasta of choice
· 2 tablespoons Unsalted butter
· 1 medium Onion (yellow, chopped)
· 3-4 cloves Garlic (chopped)
· 2 cups Chicken stock
· 2 tablespoons Corn starch (dissolved in 2 tablespoons cold water)
· 1 lb Grape tomatoes
· 1 cup Green onions (sliced)
· Louisiana Love Seasoning Blends to taste
· Italian seasoning blend to taste
1. Prepare a hardwood fire on your grill.
2. Clean the tenderloin of connective tissue and silver skin, lightly oil, and season well with Louisiana Love.
3. Grill until internal temperature reaches 130 – 135˚, the remove to a plate and let cool.
4. Lightly oil zucchini, season with Louisiana love and Italian seasoning, and grill until just tender but still somewhat firm, remove, and reserve about 5-6 pieces and cut their thickness in half.
5. Boil pasta until tender, drain, and reserve.
6. Place a large, heavy skillet over the fire and add butter.
7. Slice tenderloin into thin rounds, about ½ inch, reserve about ½ pound.
8. Add onions, garlic, zucchini, and sauté until onions are clear.
9. Add chicken stock and bring to boil, then stir in the corn starch solution until desired thickness is reached and reduce fire to a simmer.
10. Add tenderloin pieces, tomatoes (reserve about ½ cup), green onions, Louisiana Love, and Italian seasoning to taste.
11. Reserve 2-3 tablespoons of the sauce.
12. Serve over pasta.
Pork Tenderloin Poboy *Bonus Recipe*
A couple of quick steps transforms that incredible pasta dish into an amazing pork tenderloin poboy.
· ½ cup Mayonnaise
· 2-3 tablespoons Yellow mustard
· Reserved pasta sauce
· 1 Loaf Sourdough bread
· Reserved pork tenderloin
· Reserved tomatoes
· Reserved zucchini
· ¼ cup Yellow onion (chopped)
1. Combine Mayonnaise, mustard, and pasta sauce in a bowl stirring well to combine.
2. Place bread on grill or in 350˚ oven for 5-7 minutes or until crust is toasted.
3. Split bread, add dressing and layer ingredients.
4. Top with a dusting of Louisiana Love Seasoning Blends
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.